Written by Jessie Allen
Have you ever wondered about what it means when you have bubbles in your urine? The most common cause is the infection of urinary tract; especially in women during menstrual cycles and pregnancy.
The condition can affect every organ connected to the urethra. Frequent irritation followed by an urge to urinate frequently can be one of the visible symptoms.
According to the gynecologists, the frequent changes in hormone levels could be one of the causes. This can lead to damages to the immune system. The poor function of the urinary bladder can make you vulnerable to urinary tract infections. In some cases it can also lead to serious medical complications.
Table of Contents
What It Means When You Have Bubbles In Your Urine – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
One of the known conditions is said to occur during the first menstrual cycles. This is the time your immune system undergoes lot of changes. The same condition occurs during the time of pregnancy. Your genital organs and uterus undergo cyclic changes to accommodate protection for you and your baby. This is the time when you can observe bubbles in your urine. This could be just a sign of your immune system getting strengthened. Your body is able to create a balance between the urinary bladder, uterus and the kidneys. Generally the condition will return to normalcy after a few days.
Hormonal changes in your body can also lead to the formation of bubbles in the urine. The changes can occur during puberty, menstrual cycles, excess of stress development and pregnancy. Even during the postpartum period you might experience such symptoms. The reason is the changes in the physiological conditions of kidneys, uterus, bladder and the urethra.
- Causes: in both the conditions, the causes are natural physiological changes.
- Symptoms: Irritation in the urethra and bladder is one of the common symptoms.
- Treatment: consult your gynecologist for antibiotics. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices. Mix one spoon of Aloe with one spoon of neem powder/oil in one glass of water. Drinking this early in the morning can help alleviate the symptoms to considerable level.
- Prevention: Avoid douching and reduce your dependency on contraceptive pills. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices. Stop smoking and consumption of hard liquor.
- Causes: Dehydration occurs when your body loses more quantity of water and fluids than the intake. Diarrhea is one of the common causes. Exposure to hot and humid climatic conditions can be another cause.
- Symptoms: Frequent dryness in throat accompanied by elimination of watery stool. You might experience slight irritation while urinating.
- Treatment: Consume pills to stop diarrhea after consulting your doctor. Mix one spoon of Aloe with one spoon of honey in one glass of water and drink it. You can add a pinch of ginger to overcome nausea and vomiting sensation.
- Prevention: Drink plenty of water every day. Your body will need at least 3 to 4 liters of water in one day to balance the metabolic activities. Tender coconut water can help in elimination of bacteria from the urethra and kidneys.
- Causes: Diabetes can cause stress on the urethra and the bladder during urination, resulting in bubbles. Excess of protein in the urine can also cause the bubbles.
- Symptoms: Frequent urge to urinate is one of eh common symptoms of diabetes. Irritation in the urethra and bladder is another symptom.
- Treatment: consult your doctor and get diagnosed for diabetes. She will prescribe the medicines and treatments for the condition. Drink plenty of water. Add two spoons of neem extract to one glass of water and drink it. This can help balance the glucose levels in your blood. Soak two pieces of bitter gourd in a bowl of water and keep it in the refrigerator overnight. Quash the gourd and drink one glass of water early in the morning. This is another way in which you can balance the glucose levels.
- Prevention: Get blood and urine tests frequently (as suggested by your doctor) to monitor the diabetic conditions. Drink plenty of water. Avoid smoking and hard liquor. Get plenty of rest to overcome stress.
- Causes: Infection in the urethra or the bladder can cause the bubbles in urine. The probable causes for infection could be douching, unhygienic conditions at home (especially in the toile), unhygienic food and water.
- Symptoms: Irritation and pain while urinating, color change in the urine and pain in lower abdomen region are some of the common symptoms.
- Treatment: Consult your doctor /gynecologist to get the prescribed antibiotic. Mix one spoon of Neem with one spoon of honey in one glass of water and drink it. You can add a pinch of garlic to overcome nausea.
- Prevention: Monitor your home and toilet for unhygienic elements and eliminate them. Wear hygienic undergarments. Avoid douching and contraceptive pills till you get relief from the infection. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices.
The other probable causes could be stress, toxic elements in the bladder, fistula or the complications during pregnancy. Avoid the causes of stress. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices to keep your intestine and bladder clean. Neem can eliminate the accumulated toxic elements in the bladder. Mix one spoon of neem extract on one glass of water and drink early in the morning. This can eliminate most of the toxic elements and heal the bacterial infections. You can add one pinch of garlic and ginger or Aloe to speed up the process of healing infections.
Monitor the effects of home remedy for 2 to 3 days. If you see no improvement you have to consult your doctor and get the right kind of treatment. Ignoring the symptoms can lead to medical complications which might become difficult to solve. So, it is better to take the corrective and preventive actions at the initial stages. This approach will also help in stabilizing your health.