When looking for ways to burn fat, organic fat burner is an alternative that most people do not consider. Despite the name, it is an effective tool to help you lose weight.
Before delving deeper, here are a few things to know about weight issues and organic weight loss supplements.
Causes Of Unintentional Weight Gain
Aside of poor diet and lack of physical activity, there are many factors that could lead to overweight and obesity. Before you try any organic diet pills it is important to address the underlying reason:
- Pregnancy is a common factor, and not everyone is aware of pregnancy until a few months later. Hence, if you are sexually active, it is important to rule out pregnancy before moving on.
- Hypothyroidism is a condition where the body has low amounts of thyroid hormone. As a result, your basal metabolism is lower than normal, causing you to gain weight quicker.
- Cushing’s syndrome may be a rare condition, but it can be caused by long- term steroid use or cancer in the adrenal tumor. Steroid imbalance can cause weight to pile up.
- Depression is a silent gainer, it can also caused by medications that are used to treat it. Studies have shown that low mood can impact your food choices, leading to unintentional a downward spiral of increasing weight.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome is caused by imbalance of hormones, such as insulin and testosterone. Common symptoms are overweight, irregular menstruation and hirsutism.
Usually, once you address the underlying causes, the weight falls of easier when you start to use organic weight loss pills.
How Organic Fat Burner Works
The term organic here means it comes from a living matter, such as plants or animals. Fat burner or thermogenics are substances that help stimulate the cells to utilize fat as a fuel source, rather than glucose or protein. A thermogenic supplement could:
- Temporarily increase metabolism of fat, by shifting it to cells to be burned off as energy. Particularly during exercise.
- Block fat absorption by binding with it to stop the body from taking it to storage. Food such as whole grains, dairy and soy food are proven to block fat absorption.
- Increase metabolism so that excess energy does not get converted into fat.
Usually, natural slimming pills would contain a combination of products to maximise weight loss. If you pair these weight loss pills with proper diet and exercise, you will see results fairly quickly. Most weight loss pills work better with changes in lifestyle, as once you stop taking them the effect would be lost.
Thermogenics In Diet Pills
Doctors and many health professionals will advise you to reduce food intake and start exercising to lose weight. But you can also use fat burners to speed up the process.
Looking at the label of any organic weight loss pills, you can identify the ones that help you burn fat. All natural diet pills that work fast will contain either one or more of these:
- Capsaicin or cayenne pepper a metabolism booster by raising your temperature and increasing your heart beat. This is a common ingredient found in most weight loss supplements, as it is cheap, proven and effective.
- Green tea has caffeine and polyphenols, alkaloids that boosts metabolism and heart rate. It also has antioxidants, which helps protect the body from stress. Green tea is a popular thermogenic substance because it has multiple benefits to the user.
- Garlic is not as common, but it can regulate insulin aside from boosting your metabolism. The added benefit of garlic is that it is also an immune system booster. Although it is not a common addition, you can add this into your own diet to complement your weight loss journey.
- Guarana is the nature’s caffeine shot, it has up to three times more the amount of caffeine compared to coffee. Guarana is a popular thermogenic for diet pills, as well as energy drinks. However, you should avoid energy drinks as they are also high in sugar.
- Forskolin is an active alkaloid derived from Coleus Forskolii Root. It increases metabolism by activating cyclic AMP levels in cells. Studies have shown that it is effective in preventing weight gain when used alone.
- Ephedrine is a herb from Chinese traditional medicine, currently banned as a dietary supplement in America due to its safety concerns. Prior to its banning, ephedrine is a popular addition in diet pills as it is a strong metabolism stimulator.
Best Natural Diet Supplement
There are many products in the market that help you lose weight, however the best ones are the ones that not only work, but it does not make you sick as well. Most of these diet pills are not meant to be taken long term, hence it is important to find one that works quickly and effectively.
Phen375 is a dietary supplement that helps you lose weight fast, as it contains a combination of active ingredients that helps you drop the weight quickly and safely.
- It contains thermogenics such as caffeine, cayenne pepper and Coleus Forskolii Root (10% Forskolin)
- It contains L- Carnitine, amino acid that promotes fat shift into the mitochondria (cell battery) to be used as fuel.
- Citrus aurantium or Seville orange is an appetite suppressant and a stimulant. It can increase heart rate to boost metabolism.
- Dendrobium Nobile is a Chinese traditional medicine used to promote gastric emptying. It induces hyperperistalsis to reduce the amount of fat being absorbed by the body.
Before using Phen375, it is important to rule out pregnancy and other medical conditions with your doctor. This dietary supplement should be taken twice daily, before breakfast and lunch for optimal effects. For best results, you have to be consistently taking Phen375 for a few weeks.
This supplement is designed to be an additional aid to your weight loss journey, you would still have to make changes to your lifestyle such as eating less and increasing your physical activity. You do not need a prescription to buy Phen375, so there is no excuse to delay.