I am not a dermatologist.
Yes that’s true, but I still have the experience and knowledge to help you to make a decision in using this product.
I just wanted to be honest, unlike some of the other website owners out there providing Meladerm reviews and claiming false expertise.
Now, you (like everyone else) might be wondering that how on earth I became an expert and started helping people to get rid of those confidence killing ugly patches, marks and pigmentation on their skin.
Well, the truth is I was on the same boat as you are right now.
My self-confidence was low, I was frustrated and I didn’t even feel like visiting any public outing. The only thing left with me was the desire to achieve the flawless skin that I had before.
So, I started trying every possible skin lightening remedy that you can ever think of which includes homemade remedies that you can find on the web and even wasted a hell lot of money on skin bleaching creams.
But it was after 6 long months that I finally found something that worked.
It was this phase of trial and error that made me aware of the things that actually worked and today I am in front of you helping hundreds of people to achieve their desired skin tone.
So, keep reading as what you are about to discover is the most comprehensive review of Meladerm pigment reducing complex that you will ever found on the web.
In addition to that I have a very cool surprise for you that you will get only when you follow along with me till the end.
So, let’s come straight to the point and answer all your questions regarding my favorite skin whitening cream.
What Is Meladerm?
It is a multiple award winning skin bleaching cream launched in 2005 by Civant Skin Care. It took four years of trial and error for the company to create a unique formula that has changed many people’s life significantly.
Meladerm has been a top seller since then and has received many awards, including a beauty with science award in 2005 for its effectiveness and safety.
Not only this product is the most effective skin whitening cream available in the market today, but it is also the safest among its competitors.
How Does Meladerm Work?
As you may know the color of our skin is dependent on the level of pigment called melanin. Melanin pigment is synthesized in specialized organelles called melanosomes.
The level of the natural pigment found in the darker portions of our skin is always more as compared to the normal parts of the body.
The active and natural ingredients found in this cream reducing complex target these melanosomes and suppress the formation of melanin which defines our skin tone.
The best thing about Meladerm is that it controls the melanin formation without doing any harm to your skin unlike other skin lightening creams that contains harmful ingredients like hydroquinone, mercury and parabens that can cause skin cancer with long term use.
You buy a product for a specific purpose and expect that product to deliver results.
What makes this cream so special and what makes it stand above the rest of the competition?
Meladerm skin lightening cream is useful for reducing or diminishing the appearance of:
- Dark spots: Dark spots are not freckles or moles, but they are dark spots on the skin, much darker than the rest of your skin. Dark spots can appear on the face, hands, arms, or even around the neck and shoulders. For people with light or fair coloring, dark spots are highly visible and hard to cover up with makeup.
- Sun spots & liver spots: As we age, liver spots tend to appear, marring the appearance of skin that used to be uniform. Liver spots are prone to appearing on the hands, where they are highly noticeable and can be a source of embarrassment when they develop. Because they are usually on the hands, it is not practical to cover them with makeup.
- Freckles: Freckles tend to be cuter on children than on adults. Adults with freckles tend to have to try to use thick foundations and heavy powders to try to get a uniform skin tone. Freckles get worse with sun exposure so for those that already have freckles, the summer months can be problematic as their freckles become more pronounced.
- Tanning and sun damage: The sun is very harmful to our skin and causes a lot of damage, even incidental sun exposure can add up, causing spots and damage to our skin that can be hard to hide. Sun damage is unsightly and can make you look years older than you really are.
- Dark discolorations and other forms of hyperpigmentation: In areas that have hyperpigmentation, the skin is significantly darker than the rest of your skin. These spots can be small, or they can be larger and very noticeably. These spots of hyperpigmentation can occur anywhere on the body or the face and they are usually very dark, very noticeable, and very hard to cover up.
- Dark skin on the elbows, underarms, knees and knuckles: On some people the skin on their elbows, underarm area, knees and their knuckles is darker than the rest of their skin and when the shade difference in their skin is noticeable it can be embarrassing. For example, in pronounced cases somebody with this problem may never go out in tank tops, shorts, or skirts because they feel so self-conscious about it.
- Uneven skin tone: As much as we all wish that we were blessed with perfectly even skin tone, very few of us are. It is normal to have skin tone that is slightly uneven but some people have skin that is blotchy or noticeably uneven; worse yet, this problem usually happens on the skin of the face or the chest, where it is noticeable to a casual glance. Because uneven skin tone usually covers a larger patch of skin, it is very hard to get it to even out with makeup.
- Dark eye circles: For some people, no matter how much sleep they get, they are prone to large, dark circles under their eyes, giving them a tired look all the time. Make up often fails to hide these and can actually end up drawing even more attention to them.
- Birthmarks: Birthmarks are areas that have more pigment in the skin than others and since they have been present since birth, are permanent. They can be anywhere on the skin and be any size and can cause a big problem with self-esteem when they are located on the face.
- Acne marks: If you suffer from acne that is bad enough, but when it goes away it can leave discolored marks on your face clearly marking where the acne had been.
- Melasma/ chloasma: This is where blotches and patches of darkly pigmented skin appears on the face. Because of the darkness of the skin, it is very hard to cover up.
So, if you have any of the above mentioned skin discolorations you can try Civant Skin Care’s cream just once and if you are not satisfied you will get your full money back which makes it 100% risk free guarantee.
Now, there are other products that can also claim that they can provide the same skin lightening benefits.
Skin whitening has been prevalent since the early 1900s with the use of mercury as its main ingredient.
Mercury was finally figured out to be highly toxic and so it was on banned in the U.S. in 1990s.
After mercury, a new wonder ingredient came along with the name hydroquinone and hundreds of skin lightening products released their own version of a whitening lotion containing this ingredient.
Unfortunately hydroquinone wastested to cause cancer on rats which forced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to propose a ban on over-the-counter sales of cosmetic products containing hydroquinone in August of 2006.
Today, even with the danger of being a carcinogen and having been proven to cause ochronosis, which is a skin disorder characterized by progressive sooty darkening of the skin for dark toned people, hydroquinone is still being used by most of skin lightening products while awaiting the fate of the FDA proposal.
The Civant Skin Care team, on the other hand, chose to take another direction with its discovery of Alpha-Arbutin, a natural ingredient taken from the bearberry tree.
Today, Alpha-Arbutin is considered the most advanced skin lightening ingredient with its proven safety and efficacy on all skin types.
Unlike skin products with hydroquinone, use of Meladerm for black skin is totally safe and will not cause ochronosis.
So, why is it that other companies are not using the Alpha-Arbutin? It’s commerce.
Alpha-Arbutin is so expensive to produce.
Civant is the only company that is willing to sacrifice profit margins for this safe and more effective active ingredient.
And Civant did not just stop with Alpha-Arbutin.
They have included other natural ingredients to complement Alpha-Arbutin’s skin whitening properties.
The other natural ingredients are as follows.
- Tego Cosmo C to improve the clarity and evenness of skin tone.
- Gigawhite to reduce the color and size of age spots.
- Kojic Acid to inhibit the production of melanin (brown pigment).
- Licorice Extract to inhibit pigmentation.
- Niacinamide for acne treatment and its prevention.
- Glycolic Acid to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin K to reduce the appearance of under-eye circles caused by dark blood vessels underlying the skin.
- Rice Bran Protein to reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Ceramide 2, Palmiteyl Oligopeptide to combat the signs of aging and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Argireline to relax facial tension that leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles.
The proper choice of natural ingredients has enabled Meladerm skin lightening cream to offer all of these benefits with maximum safety.
Meladerm Side Effects
This skin bleaching cream does not contain hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or parabens.
The ingredients of this product are not classified as carcinogens.
However, since this cream is highly effective as a skin lightener, use of the product will make you more sensitive to UV rays just like anyone else with fair skin.
Civant recommends the use of a sun block while treating your skin with their products.
There is a very small chance that your skin may be allergic to the ingredients of Civant Skin Care cream.
Only one from the thousands of Meladerm reviews from actual customers reported itching from the use of the product.
A rare case such as this could have been avoided if that costumer carefully read Civant’s precautionary advice found on the literature that goes with the product regarding the use of Meladerm skin whitening lotion.
While this product only contains natural ingredients, there is still a small possibility to cause some side effects.
However, Meladerm Cream side effects can be confined to minor skin irritation for people with overly sensitive skin.
In case you have doubts if you are allergic to any of Civant Skin Care ingredients, it is best to test the cream on one small spot on your arm and see what happens.
If you don’t feel any skin discomfort for three day then, you may proceed in using this product for other parts of your skin.
You can also consult a doctor to make sure you are safe.
Things I like
There are plenty of reasons why I like this product so much, let me point out some of them:
- It is effective on all skin types (oily, normal and dry).
- It is the safest skin lightening cream available.
- Its pleasant smell makes it bearable.
- It works great even on dark complexions.
- Unlike other skin lightening creams, it is non-sticky.
- It contains the most number of active skin lightening ingredients, which makes it the most effective among other skin lightening creams.
- The results are permanent in most cases.
- It works well even on old scars and marks; however it may take some time to see results in these cases.
- Backed with a 30 days money back guarantee, this makes it 100% risk free.
- Best in industry packaging keeps the sensitive ingredients safe from air contamination and light exposure.
Things I don’t like
Well like every other product, this cream too has its shortcomings.
The things I don’t like about Civant’s product are:
- It may take around 2-3 months to see results on severely darkened areas.
- Only available at online stores.
- Some people may face irritation on the first few days of usage.
- Money back guarantee only valid when buying from official website.
Meladerm vs. Other Skin Lightening Creams
Meladerm cream stands out from its major competitors by leaps and bounds when taking into account its many important parameters like its active skin lightening ingredients, safety, packaging and money back guarantee.
Here is a small comparison table that will give you a clear picture of why Civant Skin Care product is regarded as the best natural skin bleaching cream among its competitors.
As you can see in the table above Meladerm is the only skin lightening cream that contains 10+ safe and effective skin lightening ingredients.
Its best in industry packaging keeps the sensitive skin lightening ingredients safe from air contamination and light exposure. You even get a 30 day money back guarantee with no restocking fee, and that makes it 100% risk free.
Meladerm Reviews And Before & After Photos 2018
Being a satisfied user myself, I want you to read some of the verifiable success reviews taken from the official website.
I will show you also a Meladerm before and after pictures.
In 2011 I got into a car accident and due to medications, stress, depression and poor eating habits my face broke out in acne. After wasting over $400 on makeup products I finally decided to find a solution to my problem. After i did my research and came upon Meladerm. I heard a lot good things about it and I was desperate so I decided to try it and bought it. The first 2 weeks already saw a improvement and got the results I wanted after 2 months.
Thanks to this product I got back my confidence! I’ve been a user for about 5 months and my skin is almost completely cleared. I had problem with black spots on my face and forehead and just overall it looked so much darker than my real skin tone. I would highly recommend you guys try this cream because it can really help you feel proud in your skin!
Up until last year I was on birth control which caused the area above my lip to turn dark like a mustache. I was using makeup to cover it. But I had enough of it and decided to try Meladerm. I used this cream for 3 months and the dark areas are so much lighter. I can actually look at myself in the mirror without makeup. I have also recommended this product to my mother who has some dark patches on her face from pregnancy. She is happy with the results too!
I have had dark brown spots on my forehead after many years acne battle. Now it is not a problem anymore. I have been using THIS CREAM on that area for about two months and have seen almost a complete fading of the spots. Great product and I have recommended to everyone that had to same problem as me.
Not even 2 weeks yet and can see the results. Meladerm works for dark spots !
— ThatLondonChick (@lilmisshortie) 21 kwietnia 2017
New Photos (Last Update: 2018)
Where To Buy Meladerm?
To purchase Meladerm, you may place an order through their website at any time. They accept all major credit cards through their safe online payment system.
Alternatively, you can order through mail by using their mail order form. Civant brand products are also available through selected medical offices, spas, aesthetician and specialized clinics.
Important: Meladerm IS NOT avaliable in stores like a Walmart, Amazon, GNC, eBay, Walgreens or CVS.
I also notice people are often asking if they can buy this cream in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or any other country besides USA.
Don’t worry guys, manufacturer is shipping this product worldwide, so this is not a problem.
Civant Skin Care’s Offer And Prices
The basic Meladerm cream you can buy for $49.99.
Then there are other products and packages. Take a look below and choose the one for you.
- Meladerm: $49.99
- Civant 4 Piece Kit: $114.99
- Civant 5 Complete Piece Kit: $144.99
- Antioxidant Facial Cleanser: $14.99
- Purifying Facial Tone: $14.99
- SPF 35 Sunscreeen: $19.99
- Eye Complex: $34.99
- AHA Exfoliating Serum: $24.99
- Microdermabrasion Cloth: $9.99
- Facial Moisturizer: $14.99
- Firm & Renew: $39.99
Meladerm Coupons For 2018
If you are looking for discounts, you can get your Meladerm coupon below.
To apply them, just click “Click Here” link and it’s done.
Free Eye Complex With Purchase
Details: Free Eye Complex When You Spend $200 or More
GET THIS DEAL >> Click Here
Free Insurance On USPS Shipments
Details: Free Insurance on USPS Shipments When You Spend $25 or More
GET THIS DEAL >> Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
I know even after reading all that about Civant’s product that you might have some questions creeping in your mind.
I have compiled a list of frequently asked questions that will remove all of your doubts.
Where to buy Meladerm?
It can be bought from the official Civant Skin Care’s website.
Is it available in stores like Walmart?
The worst thing about this cream is that it is only sold online from the official website. You can’t find it in stores like Walmart.
Does it work on dark, African American skin tones?
Yes. It has proven to work on all skin types, regardless of color and ethnicity. However, people with very dark skin tones may take longer to see results.
Can this skin whitening product be used on other parts of the body besides the face?
Yes, it can be used on other parts of the body including neck, arms and legs.
I do not live in United States, Can I still buy it?
Yes. This cream can be bought from any country in the world. If your country is not eligible for online ordering then you easily place an order through mail.
How long does it take to see results?
The results will vary depending on your skin type, skin condition and the depth of your pigmentation. However, initial result is seen in 2 weeks or so, with complete results in 2-3 months.
How to apply this skin lightening product?
Wash and dry your skin. Apply a thin layer of Meladerm on the affected area of your skin. For best results apply this cream twice a day once in the morning and then before going to sleep.
How should I store it?
Refrigeration of Civant’s cream is recommended for long term use. For regular use, keep lid tightly closed and store in a dry cool place away from light exposure.
The Big Surprise
Finally the moment has come, thank you for following along with me.
I hope you found the information provided above helpful which was the whole point of writing this review.
This shows you are someone who has the patience and dedication needed to achieve that flawless skin you crave.
So, till now you have read all about why Civant Skin Care product is considered as the most effective skin lightening cream.
But what if I say I have some of my own ways of turbo charging the effectiveness of Meladerm, so that you can get the same result in weeks what you would have got in months.
What I am about to share with you are my own ways of using cream that has helped many people get really fast results.
But, before exposing you my secret sauce, I would request you not to try and cut corners as it will directly affect the result you will get on your skin.
Four Steps To Turbo-Charge Meladerm
- Start having foods that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and Vitamin E. These three vitamins are great for your skin; not only will they make your skin healthy, but will also heal the damage caused to your skin.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily. Good intake of water not only moisturizes your skin but it also makes it clear from the inside. It prevents dehydration and promotes healing the damage caused to your skin.
- Apply a good sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 or above. Sunlight contains ultraviolet radiation that penetrates deep into your skin and damages it. Sunscreen lotion creates a layer on your skin and prevents the sunlight from penetrating your skin and causing damage to it.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. Exfoliation is a very important step that you need to take; it helps in removing the dead skin cells which in turn makes your skin lighter. You can exfoliate your skin by soaking some lemon juice in a cotton pad and gently rubbing it on your skin in circular motion.
Customer Service And Contact
Contact/Orders: Civant Skin Care, 27475 Ferry Rd., Warrenville, IL 60555.
Exchanges: Civant Skin Care, Exchange Dept., 27475 Ferry Rd., Warrenville, IL 60555.
Returns: Civant Skin Care, Returns Dept., 807 Airport Access Rd. Unit D, Traverse City, MI 49686.
Customer Support: Product questions, order status inquiries and refund requests are handled via email (click here).
Business Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm CST, Sat: Closed, Sun: Closed.
So, what do you think about our Meladerm skin lightening cream review? Would you buy this product or not? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Product Name: Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream
Product Description: Meladerm is designed to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as melasma, age spots, acne marks and uneven skin tone on the body or face.
Meladerm Review: Final Verdict
If you want to have fairer skin and you are looking for the safest and most effective product for this purpose, there is only one name to trust: Meladerm skin bleaching cream.
Civant’s main goal is to provide you with an affordable but truly effective skin whitening system.
With this product, you can have the best skin whitening results without worrying about any side effects.