Written by Jessie Allen
Glowing skin is an essential feature of healthy and fit individual with immunity to skin infections and disorders. While living in urban area you get exposed to pollution, heat, dust and other contaminants every day. They diminish the skin beauty and health to considerable extent.
Since you cannot avoid these elements you need organic care to protect your skin and keep its glow intact. The tips listed in this article could be helpful for you, provided your skin is not allergic to any of the ingredients used in preparing the recipes.
In case you experience any negative side effects while using any of the recipe, stop using it and consult your dermatologist.
Tips to Benefit from Organic Grape Skin Powder
Organic grape skin powder has highly nourishing and protecting ingredients like dietary fiber, vitamin C, calcium, iron and potassium. Since it is prepared from fermentation it has the ability to break down sugar, fats and proteins into useful elements for skin care.
You can apply it by mixing it with Aloe Vera liquid or consume it by adding it to fruit juices. It also contains poly-phenol which enhances the moisture absorption and retaining capacity of skin cells and tissues.
When you apply it with Aloe Vera it can also act as a strong sunscreen. It protects your skin layers from drying up during extreme summer seasons.
Skin fairness and protection
- Take two teaspoons of grape skin powder and mix it well with ½ cup of lemon syrup. Mix well until it turns into a paste.
- Use your fingers to apply the paste onto your skin areas. You can add few drops of vitamin E, Aloe Vera and rose essential oil when you wish to enhance the beautifying effects of the compound.
- Let the paste rinse your skin for about 20 minutes.
- Then you can wash it off with warm water.
Repeat the procedure twice a day for about 15 days. Your skin texture, brightness and fairness will have considerable improvements.
Besides it can also help in healing of cuts, scars and minor skin injuries. Elimination of acne scars can be done by mixing the grape powder with honey, olive oil and tea-tree oil. You can treat your skin twice a day for 10 to 15 days to get desire results.
- Take 1/4th cup of grape powder in a bowl.
- Add ½ cup of milk, 2 teaspoons of homemade ghee and two small pieces of lemon without seeds.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of essential oil to enhance the effects of skin hydration.
- Blend the mix and heat it to moderate temperature.
- Cool the mix for the next 15 minutes.
- You need to add two tablespoons of Aloe Vera liquid in order to bring antioxidant characteristics to the mix.
- Stir well until the combination turns into a fine paste.
- You can apply this on your skin areas affected by dryness.
- Let the paste soak your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can also add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder (unless your skin is allergic to it) to make it antiseptic in nature.
When you follow this simple procedure for about 10 to 12 weeks you’re skin’s moisture retaining capacity would have increased considerably. You can also observe marked reduction in aging spots, wrinkles and other aging signs from your skin.
You need to continue the treatment twice or thrice a week for getting considerably impressive results.
Skin tightness and strength
- When you mix grape powder with coconut oil and Aloe Vera liquid, you are preparing a fine recipe for increasing the tightness of skin layers and skin strength. You can add a few drops of essential oils and milk to bring tenderness to your skin. Mix them in equal proportions to form a cleaning liquid.
- Apply it onto your skin areas and let it soak your skin for about 15 minutes. Then you can wash it off with warm water. It is suggested that you avoid using soap while washing.
- If you have oily skin you can replace coconut oil with vinegar. If you include lemon syrup, use a moisturizer after you have washed your face. It will help in preventing dryness caused by lemon.
- Repeat this procedure for about 10 days and your skin tightness and strength will improve considerably.
Organic Skin Care for Babies
Baby skin care with organic ingredients can be achieved for getting soft and smooth skin, protection against infections and maintenance of skin moisture.
It is suggested that you limit the ingredients to only honey, essential oils, milk and other mild ones.
If your baby is less than three months old it is better to contact your child specialist before using any of the ingredients for skin care.
The recipes listed here have been found to be suitable for babies from three months to one year.
- 2 teaspoons of yogurt (proteins and lactic acid for detoxification of skin)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4th cup of milk in a bowl.
Mix well and apply onto your baby skin. Let the liquid soak your baby skin for about 15 minutes. Then you can bathe your baby in lukewarm water.
Avoid lemon concentrate. Aloe Vera needs to be used only after your baby turns 6 months. If you are adding Aloe Vera liquid make sure it is diluted in the ratio of 1:2 with pure water.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of rose essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4th cup of milk in a bowl
Mix well. Add one teaspoon of Shea butter and heat it to moderate temperature. Cool the mix until it becomes a thick liquid. You need to ensure it does not turn into a paste.
Apply it onto your baby skin and let it soak your baby skin for about 10 minutes. Then you can bathe your baby in lukewarm water. Repeat this procedure twice a week to hydrate your baby skin bright and soft.
The recipes listed here are prepared from practical experience of ingredient permutation and combination.