When your skin reacts abnormally to slightest changes in temperature, moisture, skin care products and other external elements it is said to be sensitive. The reaction can come to many internal changes like intestine or liver infections, fever, blood transfusion etc.
In all these cases the texture, tone, health and beauty of your skin gets affected negatively. Since it is highly allergic to synthetic and chemicals you cannot use such products to bring relief. So the only probable method is through organic skin care.
In this section you can read about the various procedures for protection and beautifying your sensitive skin.
Organic Elements for Skin Care
- Hydration is the first step you need to take towards skin protection procedures as sensitive skin gets dry soon. The process has to keep the skin moist for long time without any side effects. Natural organic honey is one ingredient which could help your skin. Apply only pure honey all you’re your skin (optionally you may add 1 or 2 teaspoons of essential oils to dilute it). Let it soak yours skin for 30 to 40 minutes. Then you can wash it off with lukewarm water. Similarly you can use milk, oatmeal. Rosewater or avocado oil for this purpose.
- Removal of dead skin is another essential element for sensitive skin. If you let this layer grow, it can clog your skin pores, cause acne and lead to complicated skin infections. Prepare a paste by adding 1 small cup of rose clay with 2 teaspoons of essential oil, 2 teaspoons of lemon syrup and 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera liquid (for moisturizing). Apply it all over your skin. Let it soak your skin until it becomes dry. Then you can wash it off with warm water shower.
- Now you need to remove unwanted hair from your skin. You cannot shave, use wax or other chemical ingredients due to the sensitiveness of your skin. So you need to depend on organic solution. By mixing equal proportions of sugar, corn syrup, ½ of lemon juice you can prepare a simple and effective hair remover at home. Mix these ingredients in a bowl and heat it until it becomes a thick paste. Let it cool till it is warm. Apply it onto the skin areas from where you wish to remove unwanted hair and press it with the help of a cloth. When you peel the paste from your skin the unwanted hair will come out smoothly without any pain or irritation.
- The next step is to tone your sensitive skin. Mix equal proportions of milk and honey with a peeled banana and blend well till it becomes a paste. Apply the paste all over your skin and let it soak for about 1 hour. Then you can wash it off with warm water.
- Now you need to protect your skin from common infections and diseases by immunizing it. You can use Vitamin C serum liquid or gel for this purpose. Apply it all over your skin and let it soak your skin overnight. If you follow this procedure once a week regularly, your skin will stay protected.
- Removal of dark spots and lightening of your sensitive skin can be done with the help of lemon syrup and peels of orange. Blend 1 cup of orange peels and 1/4th cup of lemon syrup concentrate. Heat it until it thickens to form syrup. Let it cool to room temperature. Then apply it all over your skin and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash with warm water or take a shower.
Following these above procedures in steps could help your sensitive skin to considerable extent in attaining and retaining health and beauty.
If your skin is sensitive or allergic to any of the above listed ingredients, you need to stop the treatment and consult your dermatologist.
These are only tried and tested methods by individuals whose experiences have been written in the form of recipes. There could be better methods which you may know.
Beauty Care with Organic Skin Oil
Neroli oil is a strong antioxidant and anti inflammation ingredient which can be used along with cypress oil and lemon oil for improving blood circulation, removal of skin spots and wrinkles, skin lightening and beautification.
- Take 1 teaspoon of each and mix them well.
- Apply a thin coat onto your skin areas and let it soak for about 15 minutes. You can see it gets absorbed by your skin.
- Give another thin coat and soak for 5 minutes.
- Then you can wash your skin with cool water.
- Prepare a mix of 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 2 teaspoons of jasmine oil and 2 teaspoons of sandalwood oil in a bowl.
- Add 1/4th teaspoon of lemon syrup and ½ teaspoon of Aloe Vera liquid.
- Mix well and apply onto your skin.
- Let it soak for 10 minutes before washing with warm water.
- Break open one egg and pour its content into a bowl. Stir well until the yolk and white mix.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rosemary oil, ½ cup of milk, 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon syrup.
- Mix well and heat it till it boils. Keep stirring the mix until it becomes a paste.
- Cool the mix to room temperature.
- Add two tablespoons of Aloe Vera.
- Stir well.
You can apply this on your skin areas affected by wrinkles, aging spots, dry skin and rough skin. Follow the procedure for about 7 days to see visible reduction in wrinkles intensity. The harness of skin gets transformed into soft and smooth layer. Your skin gets brightened to considerable extent.
Organic Facial Skin Care
Treating your facial skin with rose clay pack can help in sensitive skin care in summer. You can apply it once or twice a week to get healthy and glowing facial skin.
Note: Try and avoid using of soaps and other synthetic shampoos while you are treating your skin with organic ingredients as they might have negative side effects on your skin.
Check this: Nourishments For Organic Skin Care