Written by Jessie Allen
This is Coolscultping review. We will explain here what CoolSculpting is, its side effects, give you prices, show you couple customers reviews, before & after photos, and recommend the best alternative.
Simpler non-invasive cosmetic procedures have even gained a reputation as “lunchtime procedures” because they allow patients to return to their daily activities in less than two hours after the treatment.
In this complete review, we look at what the CoolSculpting procedure entails, side effects, cost, and the reasons why both men and women are now turning to it as an affordable, safe, and fast way of maintaining and improving their looks.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is CoolSculpting?
- 2 How Does CoolSculpting Work?
- 3 What Results Can You Expect After CoolSculpting?
- 4 Coolscultping Before And After Photos
- 5 CoolSculpting Reviews
- 6 Coolscultping Side Effects
- 7 How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- 8 Where To Find CoolSculpting Near Me
- 9 CoolSculpting Pros And Cons
- 10 CoolSculpting Review: Final Verdict
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting, which is also known as Cryolipolysis, is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure used in eliminating fat cells from different parts of the body.
CoolSculpting treatment is often applied on the face and other parts of the body in lifting, sculpting, or tightening procedures.
The treatment freezes stubborn fat cells using controlled cooling of up to 4 degrees Celsius to sculpt the affected area into a more attractive shape.
The Cool Sculpting procedure is meant to kill subcutaneous fat deposits without adversely affecting the overlying skin.
The treatment is based on a proven theory that fat cells have a higher susceptibility to effects of cold temperatures than other skin cells.
It is a safe procedure that has been used commercially for many years.
CoolSculpting was first approved by the FDA in the year 2010 as an effective, safe, and fast way of reducing abdominal and flank fat.
In 2014, the procedure was cleared by the FDA as a treatment for reducing subcutaneous fat around the thighs.
The technique is a brainchild Harvard University Doctors, R. Rox Anderson and Dieter Manstein, who discovered the reduction effects of cold temperatures on fat cells.
The two doctors observed that most children who ate popsicles frequently later developed dimples and later went ahead to prove that cold temperatures could eliminate fat cells in specific areas of the body without damaging the skin.
The dead fat cells are then digested by the body’s system.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
When the body is exposed to extreme levels of cold temperature, its response is to cut blood circulation and maintain its core temperature.
CoolSculpting increases the body’s inflammatory response to high levels of cold by directing blood flow to the skin’s upper layers where fat cells are crystallized and destroyed.
The dead cells are eliminated via the body’s lymphatic system.
The Coolsculpting procedure basically works by eliminating subcutaneous fat cells by exposing them to freezing temperatures while leaving the underlying skin intact.
To ensure that the patient does not suffer from frostbite effects, a specific level of temperature is used while ensuring that the exposure is maintained at a safe rate.
During this non-invasive procedure, the practitioner places a vacuum applicator directly on the skin.
At this point, the patient for a few minutes will experience a cold feeling as the applicator induces an anesthetic effect.
For around one hour, the subcutaneous fat underneath is cooled before the area under treatment is gently massaged.
The device used in the CoolSculpting procedure is a cup-shaped applicator that has two cooling panels.
The cooling panels are placed on the area under treatment.
The device also uses a vacuum to draw fat tissue into its hand piece which is controlled by thermoelectrics and temperature sensors.
The procedure lasts for about 45 minutes after which the technician massages the treated area for about 2 to 5 minutes.
One of the greatest advantages of Cool Sculpting over traditional cosmetic surgery procedures is the fact that patients can resume their daily activities immediately after treatment.
Some sections of the body such as the flanks require one session of treatment while others including inner and outer thighs may require multiple sessions for the best results.
There’ll be a waiting period between sessions to allow the skin reaction and inflammatory process to heal.
What Results Can You Expect After CoolSculpting?
The results of a Coolsculpting procedure depends on many factors such as the area being treated, the patient’s body type, the number of treatment sessions involved, and many more.
However, clinical studies have shown that:
- The procedure produces a 25% reduction of fat cells in the treated area.
- Over 86% of patients who underwent the procedure showed marked improvement.
- CoolSculpting had a 73% satisfaction rate which is the highest in all non-invasive liposis procedures.
- It is also worth pointing out that CoolSculptingis an almost painless and safe body sculpting procedure. It has produced the most positive results for many patients and doctors with minimum adverse effects and highest satisfactory rate.
Coolscultping Before And After Photos
CoolSculpting provides positive long-term results that patients are pleased with from all angles.
Most diet and other fat reduction or sculpting procedures hardly provide long-term results leaving you swinging between your “before” and “after” versions.
Results of CoolSculpting speak for themselves.
You can clearly see for yourself the dramatic differences in the following CoolSculpting before and after photos.
Both men and women who have undergone CoolSculpting treatment talk highly about the procedure.
Most reviews expressed satisfaction of the procedure’s positive results.
For instance, one 42 year old mom of two who wanted to reduce her tummy through a non-invasive procedure says she now feels great after reducing belly fat through Coolsculpting.
Another patient from Ottawa, Canada, underwent a chin CoolSculpting procedure after noticing her jawline had become slack with a small pocket of fat.
Her MD suggested chin-CoolSculpting which eventually provided positive results.
She states that the procedure was painless except for “a little discomfort and numbness on the treated area” but she was glad to see noticeable difference within a week.
A 40-year gentleman whose chin was increasingly becoming larger explains his experience while undergoing a CoolSculpting procedure as painless and has already “started seeing good results.”
Coolscultping Side Effects
If you are considering going for this procedure, you are probably asking:
Is CoolSculpting safe?
Does it have serious side effects?
CoolSculpting is FDA approved for safety and efficiency.
Clinical studies have shown that side effects that may occur from CoolSculpting are indeed rare and never permanent.
You may experience the following:
- Skin redness, numbness, or bruising after the procedure. These signs will wear off in less than a month after treatment.
- Some patients experienced temporary sensory loss in the treated area which wore off after a few days.
- The procedure has a 0.1% of late-onset pain which is also temporary. The pain can easily be relieved with Neurontin.
- No side effects have ever been observed after a post-treatment follow up period of 6 months.
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
Judging by the numerous clams of success and ease of CoolSculpting, you would naturally expect the procedure to come with a high price tag.
Well, this is not necessary the case especially when you compare the cost of Cool Sculpting with the hefty costs of going under the scalpel or the huge amounts of money spent pills and potions that don’t work.
CoolSculpting is affordable, painless, and safer than other procedures.
However, the price you pay for the treatment varies depending on your goals, the area you need treated, and the number of sessions involved.
The types of applicators used will also determine how much you pay for the procedure.
There are different applicators used in different parts of the body depending on the amount o fat concentration in a specific area and how pinch-able the section is.
Here are a few examples of approximate costs you’d expect to pay for CoolSculpting based on the size and type of applicator used:
- A large applicator such as the CoolMax costs around $1,250 per session hour. This is the most expensive type of applicator because it is used for volume reduction in a large part of the body.
- A small applicator costs around $750 per session hour. There are 4 common types of small applicators namely the CoolCore, CoolCurve+, CoolFit, and CoolSmooth.
It is important to first establish a customized treatment plan based on your goals, body, and budget to get the best cost estimate.
This is why you are not likely to see specific CoolSculpting prices listed online.
You’ll need to consult a CoolSculpting specialist in person to understand exactly how much the procedure will cost for your individual case.
Where To Find CoolSculpting Near Me
CoolSculpting is not a new procedure and is available in most cities across the country.
However it is most popular in large cities where the most professional doctors and technicians are found.
Remember, the cost of the CoolSculpting procedure is also determined by its availability in your locality.
Here is a list of cities where you can find the most professional CoolSculpting services at the best prices:
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Toronto, Canada
- Atlanta, GA
- San Diego
- Washington, DC
CoolSculpting Pros And Cons
- It is a safe painless procedure.
- It doesn’t have serious long-term side effects.
- It is effective in targeting specific body areas.
- It is more cost-effective compared to surgical procedures.
- A simple outpatient procedure where patients can resume their activities immediately after treatment.
- Some patients have reported numbness and temporary sensory loss in the treated area for a few days.
- Treatment with the largest applicators is way too expensive for the average person.
- Does not address full body weight loss or sculpting needs.
- Limited to specific sections such as the chin, face, thigh, or tummy.
CoolSculpting Review: Final Verdict
CoolSculpting is an effective treatment procedure for those who can afford it.
However, if you are looking for an even safer, more affordable way of losing weight and living a better healthier life, we highly recommend PhenQ diet pills.
This is the best Cool Sculpting alternative we could find.
So, what do you think about our review of Coolsculpting? Would you spend money on it or not? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!